The foundation's goal is to provide opportunities for youth to develop leadership, citizenship and life skills.
Adopt-A-Pet’s mission is to be recognized as a premier organization known for placing homeless and or unwanted animals in permanent loving homes. We strive to discourage cruelty to animals by promoting humane education, enforcement of laws and to support the humane legislation.
Adopt-A-Pet envisions a compassionate world where animals reside in responsible loving homes where their honor and positive image is restored and preserved. We seek to be a valued resource organization and less of an easy access organization where pets are easily and routinely discarded. To aid in this we continue to provide education to help make pet owners responsible. We seek to educate the overpopulation problem that is an on-going problem.
We, the board of directors and volunteers of Adopt-A-Pet accept our personal and professional responsibility to work for a better life for all animals. We believe the character of our organization is best reflected in the strong dedication of each one of us, set to the highest standard of performance on behalf of the animals. We meet the challenge of dedication by our shared commitment to:
· Fight the evils of animal cruelty and neglect
· Promote the advocacy of animals by getting their story and picture out to print, broadcast and electronic media
· Educate the general public on the needs of the animal
· Increase the volunteer professionalism through the continued education with a clear sense of direction and enthusiastic teamwork
ASAH Protects, Educates, and Empowers orphans from the Republic of South Sudan all the way through school so that they will have the skills and knowledge to help their communities and their country restore and sustain peace.
Alexa's Hope is committed to the following:
1.) Creating a culture where registering as an organ/tissue donor is the norm and not the exception;
2.) Increasing the national donor designation rate from 42.7% to 60% (for now); and
3.) Removing obstacles that hinder organ donation and transplantation.
VISION: The vision of Aliive-Roberts County is to have a healthy and safe community for our youth and families. In order to fulfill the vision, the overall target areas for the organization are to reduce the percentage of youth risk taking behaviors such as violence, involvement in gangs, thinking about or attempting suicide, alcohol and other drug related behaviors among Roberts County and Lake Traverse Reservation youth.
MISSION: Aliive-Roberts County has a mission to improve the quality of life for all Roberts County and Lake Traverse Reservation residents by collaborating to reduce drug and alcohol use among youth and to address other issues that may threaten the health and safety of our communities and families.
The American Cancer Society is the nation-wide, community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives and diminishing suffering from cancer through research, education, advocacy and patient support.
All online contributions made on Giving Hearts Day will be matched up to $8,000 and will go towards supporting Camp Sioux, our camp for children ages 8-15 with diabetes. Give from the heart and help support our efforts to help children live better lives!
American Gold Gymnastics encourages and teaches children to believe in themselves through quality gymnastic instruction and movement. Providing opportunities for all ages and abilities in physical fitness and well being through recreational gymnastics. As home to the Official Goodwill Ambassadors for the State of North Dakota, the F-M Acro Team performs to standing ovations across the country. Known in the region for top quality competitive athletes, American Gold Gymnastics has a 30 year tradition of excellence as one of the top youth organizations.
Our 2020 impact goals are challenging - to improve the cardiovascular health of all Americans by 20% while reducing deaths from cardiovascular diseases and stroke by 20%. We are on track for reaching our goal to reduce deaths. Much more needs to be done to improve cardiovascular health.
AHA donor-designated contributions directed towards Impact Foundation/Giving Hearts Day/Impact Foundation will be restricted for use within the service region and used in support of heart and stroke program initiatives selected by a statewide AHA volunteer committee.
Read more about the work we do by clicking on our name above!
The Anne Carlsen Center exists to make the world a more inclusive place where independence is a gift to all.
The Arc, Upper Valley promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes.
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The mission of ArtWise is to give children in the Greater Grand Forks area opportunities to explore their unique abilities through the visual arts, to foster their self esteem and to increase the community's awareness, appreciation, and participation in children's visual arts activities.
Simply put, we are a community of Benedictine monks who are praying and serving in varied ways to sanctify time, place, and people
A gift to Badlands Ministries is an investment in faith development for youth, families, and adults in our region. We re-connect people with God, nature, each other, and the love of Christ.
Here is our mission:
Centered in peaceful North Dakota badlands, we welcome all generations to be renewed in Christ.
The mission of the Becker County Historical Society is to preserve and communicate the history of Becker County, Minnesota and its people to all generations.
Breakthrough places an emphasis on the individual that God leads to our organization and provides practical, holistic services while helping them discover the destiny God has for their life.
The mission of Business Challenge is to provide an experience that demonstrates the value of business. We are committed to bridging business and education resources to provide students and educators with opportunities in North Dakota.
To provide appropriate medical services.
To foster and promte humane treatment of all animals.
To encourage proper responsibility by owners of animals in their care, training or control.
To cooperate in the enforcement of laws that protect animals from cruelty or neglect.
To promote spaying and neutering of companion animals to avoid unwanted litters.
To help bring about a time when no more abused and/or abandoned animals will be destroyed anywhere.
To do such acts and exercise such powers within the law-as may be necessary, desirable or incidental to the carrying out of the purposes specified above.
Our mission is to increase the quality, availability and impact of community learning opportunities for youth throughout Minnesota.
Vision: We envision a community where all people – women, men and children – are safe, respected and free. Ours will be a community in which no human being will be harmed by violence or live in fear any longer, but will be supported by community members that stand together for justice and contribute their ideas, talents and resources to end violence once and for all.
Values: Our values are the foundation of our organization, defining who we are and how we live.
- Honesty and integrity: These fundamental principles are woven into the fabric of our organization, guiding all of our decisions and actions. We are trustworthy, transparent and committed to following through with what we say we will do. We strive to act in the best interests of our clients, staff, volunteers, supporters and community as a whole.
- Respect: We hold a deep respect for all individuals, which we believe is intrinsic to achieving our vision of a safe community. True respect involves listening, and so we listen actively to those we serve, to each other as staff members and leaders, to our volunteers, supporters and community at large. We value the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, talents and strengths of those with whom we interact, and we strive to uphold the dignity of all human beings.
- Service to others: We are committed in mind and spirit to serving our clients with compassion, sensitivity, optimism and professionalism. We are creative in our approach, providing dynamic services that meet the changing needs of our community and that promote safety, well-being and an end to violence.
- Teamwork: We believe our potential is endless when we work together. This includes staff coming alongside clients to empower them to attain their own goals, staff supporting each other in carrying out our mission, and staff, board, volunteers and community members focusing our available resources toward making our community safe. We collectively learn from our mistakes, remain responsive to change and provide united leadership to change our community’s future.
- Communication: We are committed to open, honest and respectful communication with our clients, staff, volunteers, supporters and community. We seek and listen to the advice and feedback of others, and fully disclose relevant information about our financial and programmatic operations. Through lively and engaged dialogue, we enhance understanding and commitment toward attaining our vision.
Special emphasis is given to fire safety education for households with children, disabled and/or elderly persons.
is dedicated to providing high quality healthcare services in a personalized, compassionate, and professional manner.
We provide financial resources to organizations that support children’s healthcare needs with an emphasis on cancer.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is dedicated to assuring the development of the means to cure and control cystic fibrosis and to improve the quality of life for those with the disease. Every day, countless families, scientists, caregivers, donors and volunteers contribute time, energy and passion to reach our shared goal.
Hope for the future is in our hands.
DPRCA’S vision is to utilize the arts to deepen the community’s sense of place. Strategies for this vision include:
- to support and encourage local artists with job opportunities
- to encourage and develop arts appreciation and participation through youth arts education programming in theatre, music, dance, and visual arts
- to provide cultural programming including theatre, musical theatre, concerts, visual arts and live music entertainment
- to provide a total audience experience with dining and entertainment
The Detroit Lakes Community and Cultural Center provides quality experiences to learn, grow and play.
is to provide opportunities for private financial support of unique, challenging, innovative projects and programs which will enhance educational excellence and empower students to succeed in the Dickinson Public Schools."
Stimulate and foster an active interest by alumni and friends that encourages participation in the support of the University
Create and maintain a consistent flow of funds to achieve our Vision
Secure, manage, and disburse private funds for the benefit of the students and the University.
The DMF Cass Clay Healthy People Fund supports projects and programs designed to transform our communities by promoting active living and healthy eating and to end the epidemic of physical inactivity and poor nutrition.
- Defending the sanctity of every human life from conception until natural death (see the "Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Healthcare Services").
- Maintaining a respect for marriage and strengthening family life.
- Providing women and families with knowledge-based methods of achieving and avoiding a pregnancy.
- Educating and empowering families and individuals with information and resources to help build a culture of life.
- Providing professional development on issues that support promoting a culture of life.
The DMF - Goldmark Charitable Fund supports organizations, programs, and initiatives designed to make a significant impact in improving health and access to healthcare services within Dakota Medical Foundation’s service area.
Often it’s a lack of understanding or preparedness around fundraising. Impact Institute is dedicated to facing this challenge head on with our nonprofit partners throughout North Dakota and western Minnesota. Your donation brings more organizations into training and gives them hands-on coaching to put ideas into practice. Your generosity will equip nonprofits to share their mission effectively, work with donors to fulfill their passions, and create self-sustaining organizations that build health and vibrancy in our region.
The Mission Physician Charitable Fund supports health-related charitable initiatives, programs, and projects within DMF's service area that combat the shortage of family physicians, especially in rural areas.
The Mission of the Domestic Violence Crisis Center Inc. is to empower victims of domestic violence and sexual assault by providing a full range of services and support that encourages personal growth and inclusion in all aspects of community life.
"Connecting students to health careers, health professionals to rural communities, and rural communities to sustainability and better health."
"To enhance the quality of life for those we serve reflecting our
Current members include:
Community of Care - Casselton
HEART - Enderlin
Faith in Action - Carrington
Faith in Action - Cavalier
Faith in Action - Lisbon
Faith in Action - Valley City
St. Aloisius Medical Center Volunteer Program - Harvey
The Fargo Park Districts mission is to provide quality recreational and leisure services at affordable price to improve the quality of life for all residents of Fargo.
Fargo-Moorhead Curling Club’s mission is to promote the sport of curling within our community, foster fellowship, and to support and develop youth and amateur athletes.
- To provide high quality opera performances which include local, regional, and international artists
- To develop an appreciation for one of the world's great art forms
- To establish an educational outreach program which will support the creation of operatic activities within the region's schools, colleges and universities.
- We uphold the Sanctity of every Human Life which is core to our ministry.
- We uphold Sexual Integrity throughout life; saving sexual expression for marriage and faithfulness within marriage.
- We maintain a Respect for Marriage and Family, recognizing this as a God given institution.
- We reach out to those in need with Love and Compassion.
- We demonstrate Integrity through professional, confidential and trusting relationships with our clients, the community and each other.
'Supporting Children, Youth, and Adults on Their Life's Journey Towards Independence
Friends of Chimbote is a faith-based organization dedicated to supporting programs that improve and transform the lives of the poor of Chimbote, Peru
The Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library is a volunteer advocacy group working to increase community awareness, involvement and support for library services, programs, facilities and needs.
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts ayuda a las ninas a desarrollar la confianza en si mismas, el valor y los principios papa hacer del mundo un mejor lugar.
Giving + Learning contributes to a healthy community by providing adult New American refugees and immigrants with adult volunteer mentors to help them succeed in learning English language skills for successful integration into their new communities. Increased fluency leads to sustainable employment, brings diversity to our community and enables New Americans to succeed in North Dakota.
Grace Lutheran School students will receive a Christ-centered education, nurturing them in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, strengthening their faith in Jesus as Savior through the Word, inspiring them to respond with lives of Christian faith and service, and preparing them for citizenship in church and community.
An auditioned, regional choral group, the Grand Forks Master Chorale provides opportunities for singers to perform great choral music and to present high quality public programs. Our mission is to expand the role of choral music in the cultural life of the region, to engage music professionals and students through music education and mentoring, and to enrich the lives of area residents through performance.
- Provide financial support for children’s programming
- Develop & enhance programs for children & adults, regardless of age and/or ability
- Maintain and upgrade existing facilities
- Develop new parks and facilities
- Promote healthy decisions and opportunities
Home is comfort, familiarity and security. From activities to keep the mind sharp, to nutritious meals to keep the body healthy, to social interactions to remain emotionally healthy, the Grand Forks Senior Center is the connection for older adults to live on the “Brighter Side of Sixy”.
The Grand Forks-East Grand Forks Dollars for Scholars chapter provides scholarships to students at the following high schools: East Grand Forks Senior High, Sacred Heart (East Grand Forks), Grand Forks Central, and Grand Forks Red River.
Our Vision: A hunger-free North Dakota and western Minnesota
Our Values: We do all things in the spirit of leadership, innovation, integrity and collaboration
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Our Mission Statement
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity Northern Lights brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. Home Preservation is an additional focus of the Northern Lights affiliate.
Harmony House is a 24-hour group residential child foster care program. Placement preference is given to youth living within the Lake Region.
All viable excess medical supplies and equipment are handled in an environmentally safe manner, promoting recycling through redistribution.
Providing family-friendly sporting and recreational opportunities critical to the health and development of children and young adults with mobility challenges.
NO BOUNDARIES...NO BARRIERS!
It is our purpose to honor the memory and continue the lifetime dedication of those who founded, promoted, and funded the Norsk Høstfest annual festival and the creation of the Scandinavian Heritage Park in Minot, North Dakota. The park with its life-size Gol Stave Church, other buildings and statuary are tangible representations of our culture, a literal way of touching the past. The Norsk Høstfest event provides intangible, but equally important aspects of our culture; the folklore, music, dances, and other traditions that remind us of who we are and how we got to be what we are.
The storytelling must continue. There is much, much more to be done as we connect the past to our present, and as new chapters are written. Inter-generational links must be strengthened if our culture and values are to remain a vibrant, living force for future generations.
To build capacity of immigrants, developing economic and business skills.
Today, this food drive, powered by the Metro Area Student Ambassadors, brings together youth of all ages for a common purpose. Students from the elementary age to the high school all over the Fargo-Moorhead area are joining together for the 8th year to fill the floor of the Fargodome for local food pantries to ensure that needy individuals have a sufficient amount of food.
About UsWe are a pro-business, pro-farmer, pro-community non-profit dedicated to the conservation and study of our local ecology. Our areas of focus and expertise are the High Plains of Minnesota and North Dakota, specifically the Red River Valley and surrounding counties. Our work revolves around three primary agendas. First, we acquire land in the Red River Valley suitable for prairie and wetland conservation. Second, we facilitate elite-level scientific and educational programming in collaboration with local colleges, universities, and schools. And, finally, we provide a voluntary, pro-business carbon offset program rooted in the local ecology and aimed specifically at the F/M urban center.
Top Five Reasons to Work With Longspur
- We don’t have offices or secretaries; we don’t have copy machines or coffee makers. Our offices are the wet-lands, the fields, and the prairies of the High Plains. Our machines are our trucks, our four-wheelers, and our legs. We don’t spend our time and money (or your time or your money) on nonsense. We spend our time and our money on our Mission.
- We don’t have agents, contractors, or fund raisers running around the world. We work exclusively in and around the Red River Valley. We are North Dakota and Minnesota natives. We know our land. We know are partners. And we know our communities.
- We don’t take years to start -- or to finish -- our projects. We are fast, efficient, and effective. Our paper work is clear, direct, and honest. We are a pro-business, pro-farmer, pro-hunter outfit. We know that your most valuable resource is time. We will not waste it. We say what we mean. And we do what we say. Always.
- We don't settle for anything less than the best for every site, every relationship, and every community with which we work. We are small, but our values are huge. And we strive to be the golden standard by which all other conservation organizations are judged.
- We live our Mission. 100%. All the way.
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program was created in 1970 to assist the elderly, low-income, disabled and English as a Second Language taxpayers in filing their individual Federal/State income tax returns and do it free of charge.
INTRRO is an approved non-profit organization that is dedicated to researching, locating and excavating lost treasure of the sea. INTRRO will sell all findings (nearest to their point of discovery) to museums around the world, and donate the profits to charities that will aid in helping humans, animals, and nature around the globe. INTRRO will donate 100% of all profits gained from discovered treasures that will go to animal habitat rehabilitation, aiding in endangered species protection, child hunger and disease prevention.
The MISSION of the Children's Services Coordinating (CSCC) is to “Plan and collaborate with parents, policy makers, service providers, and the community to provide advocacy and support for children, youth, and families.”
The CSCC accomplishes its mission by: increasing regional collaboration through public/private partnerships, coordinating children's services to avoid duplications, and utilizing volunteer efforts to ensure cost effective coordination.
In accordance with the MISSION of the CSCC we are working towards sustainability of the Children's Consultation Network (CCN). Donations made to the CSCC Joining Hands Fund will support the CCN and its mission to provide screening, assessment, and therapeutic consultation services for children and caregivers, to improve education and awareness of early childhood mental health, and facilitate collaboration among children and family service providers.
The CCN supports our community’s young children (ages 0-8) and their caregivers by providing education, coaching and skills to help them be successful at home, at childcare/school and in the community. Because this program is unique, with the goal to prevent mental health disorders, we are unable to bill insurance. Therefore we depend on local support to serve our families.
Contributing to the CCN is an investment in the future of our community. Donations of $50.00 or more made to the Joining Hands for Kids fund are generously matched by Dakota Medical Foundation up to $3,000.00.
Kalix (aka Minot Vocational Adjustment Workshop or MVAW) provides support services to adults with developmental disabilities. Still an independent, local non-profit, Kalix has been serving the Minot area since 1960. Programs are also offered in Belcourt, Rolla, and Grant Forks.
The Lakeland Hospice Foundation was created to help raise funds to support compassionate hospice care provided by Lakeland Hospice. It is our mission to ensure a path to the future so quality end-of-life care is always available for patients and their loved ones for today and tomorrow.
Fostering safety, hope and healing through advocacy, intervention and education.
Students meet standards and expectations in order to receive rewards that will help them become active, thriving young people in our community. We currently have 40 students in middle and high school.
- Lend A Hand is a program of Dakota Medical Foundation that helps caring people raise funds for families experiencing a medical crisis
Our services and materials are used by a variety of schools, colleges, churches and other groups and individuals who are interested in discovering the facts about abstinence, abortion and euthanasia.
The LIFE Coalition offers free public access to our lending library of educational resources, which include videos and books, scientifically and medically accurate prenatal displays and numerous brochures.
We welcome your questions and inquiries about our services and available materials.
Help for those lost in another's addiction.
The mission of the Lutheran Home of the Good Shepherd shall be to provide, in the name of Christ, high-quality long-term care and other services and programs which address the needs of the senior citizen and special needs individual.
Our mission is to provide a loving, home like and supporting atmosphere. Our mission is to provide an adequate and well-trained staff of professional and auxiliary employees. We believe the quality of life for every human being is dependent upon the resident’s physical, social, mental, spiritual, and emotional welfare; each aspect a part of and inseparable from the others.We believe in the worth of every individual and that each is unique with his own particular strengths and needs.We believe in life as a process of development, including the aged years with their own purpose for growth. We believe in promoting and providing for such growth, and the development of each resident to his fullest potential according to his special strengths and limitations, and with respect for his right to self-determination.
To promote mental health through education, advocacy, understanding and access to quality care for all individuals.
To be a leader in creating a just, humane and healthy society in which all people are accorded respect, dignity and the opportunity to achieve their full potential free from discrimination against mental illness.
• Encouraging philanthropy by providing attractive solutions to donors
• Being a catalyst for community cooperation
• Serving as a resource for Minot area charitable organizations
• To help students afford their education at MSCTC – Moorhead
• To secure equipment, supplies, and scholarships to enhance the programs
Mujeres Unidas/Women United da fuerza a las voces de mujeres y ninas latinas para hacer cambios positivos.
The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is the world’s leading nonprofit health agency dedicated to finding treatments and cures for muscular dystrophy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other neuromuscular diseases. We do so by funding worldwide research; by providing comprehensive health care services and support to MDA families nationwide; and by rallying communities to fight back through advocacy, fundraising and local engagement.
It’s special work powered by special people who give generously; and all the funds donated stay local to help local families.
Learn More About Our Mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWOTeyMteV0#t=46
2015 MDA Giving Hearts Day Sponsors:
Thank you to our valued sponsors whom are investing in the lives of so many living in their communities fighting a neuromuscular disease. We can't thank you enough for your continued support.
Rick & Sandra Holbrook | Fusion Revolution | Bert's Mobililtly |
Helping People. Changing Lives
The vision of the Department of Nursing is to "be a recognized leader in positively impacting the health of a diverse global society through professional preparation and interprofessional collaboration and advanced nursing education, advancing nursing knowledge, and responsiveness to societal needs."
To the end that the people of North Dakota may receive excellence in health care, the North Dakota Academy of Family Physicians has for its objectives and purposes the following:
- To establish an organization of family physicians and general practitioners of medicine to promote and maintain high standards of the family and general practice of medicine;
- To encourage and assist young men and women in preparing, qualifying, and establishing themselves in family medicine;
- To preserve the right of the family physician, to engage in medical and surgical procedures for which he is qualified by training and experience;
- To assist in providing postgraduate study courses for family physicians and general practitioners, and to encourage and assist practicing physicians in participating in such training;
- To promote the science and art of medicine and surgery and the betterment of the public health, and to preserve the right of free choice of physician to the patient;
- To acknowledge and assume responsible public advocacy in all health-related matters.
As the premier association, leader and voice of North Dakota’s nonprofits, NDANO will strengthen communities and enhance quality of life through engaging and ensuring a strong charitable sector.
We strive to enhance the way of life for people who are blind or visually impaired, to encourage employment opportunities, and to educate the public about sight loss.
To help individuals and families affected by autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities reach their full potential through excellence in care, therapy, instruction and support.
The mission of the ND Center for Nursing is to guide the ongoing development of a well-prepared and diverse nursing workforce to meet the needs of citizens of North Dakota through research, education, recruitment and retention, advocacy and public policy.
The mission of the North Dakota Department of Veterans Affairs is to assist all veterans of North Dakota and their dependents in obtaining all benefits to which they are entitled, both federal and state either by direct contact or through the assistance of the County and Tribal Veterans Service Officers. Additionally, and due to the aging of the World War II and Korean Conflict veteran population, the Department has made it possible to transport veterans to the VA Hospital in Fargo and to three community based outpatient clinics, Grafton, Minot and Bismarck. We also assist in basic needs such as dental, hearing, etc. with the use of the Post War Trust Fund earnings.
The Mission of the North Dakota Family Alliance is to strengthen families in North Dakota by equipping, informing and educating policy leaders, elected officials, institutions and concerned citizens on the issues that impact the family.
Incorporated in 2006, the North Dakota Women's Network (NDWN) is a membership based organization consisting of women from all walks of life. Members are the voice and substance of NDWN's work. Collectively, the membership propels the push for women's equality in North Dakota.
- Exceptional and diverse performances
- High quality educational programs
- Outreach to inspire and enrich the community
- A sound financial condition that enables growth and provides a stable viable future.
The purpose of NCCC is to offer a ministry which aids in the development of each individual's potential; emotionally, physically, socially, intellectually, and spiritually. This endeavor includes counseling and educational services based on the Word of God.
NCCC believes that God, through the Lord Jesus Christ, has all power to guide and carry people through the hurt, uncertainty, and pain in their lives. In the process of counseling and within the context of a caring community of believers, each individual client is offered healing, restoration, strength, love, and comfort.
• Continue as a leader in primary care for the whole family, in care of the elderly and in emergency services;
• Function as a focal point for community health education and wellness.
PATH is a private non-profit child and family-based behavioral health and child welfare organization. PATH utilizes the family to treat and support severe emotional and behavioral challenges.
OAKS is a Living at Home/Block Nurse Program. The Program reaches out to our elders, 65 years and over who live within an eight-mile radius of Pelican Rapids.
The mission of Permanent Family Resource Center is to influence and change the lives of children by securing supportive, loving and permanent families.
The goal of Pray for Gray is to share stories of people who have been affected by brain tumors, showing the reality of their existence, but yet creating hope. Hope comes in the form of new treatments to fight this disease, a disease that affects the core of our existence, the Central Nervous System. The disease can control the center for thought, emotion and movement and can have devasting effects to a person's physical and cognitive ablities.
"To promote healthier living through advocacy, comprehensive resources and managed care by helping individuals in need obtain prescription medication."
Help New Americans become successful members of the community through access to computer-based English language learning resources
PULSE exists to awaken culture to the reality of Jesus.
To offer crisis intervention, advocacy, counseling, and education to all persons affected by sexual and domestic violence and to provide prevention education programs to create a society free of personal abuse.
"To enrich the quality of life for rural residents by providing affordable human services through collaboration with others."
To provide immediate relief of pain for low-income dental patients.
The Richardton Healthcare Foundation supports the vision of the Richardton Health Center, Inc. which operates the Richardton Health Center, a 20-bed skilled nursing home, and the Richardton Clinic, a rural health clinic. We support continuing access to health care services in our small community.
- Heart – We serve our families in a caring manner, being sensitive to their needs, and striving to meet those needs through compassionate and gracious hospitality, demonstrating to them that RMHC-RRV is truly their home away from home.
- Integrity – We employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action we take. We honor the public’s trust through conscientious management of RMHC-RRV resources.
- Exceptional Service – We are committed to excellence in all that we do, constantly seeking ways to improve our services and enhance the lives of our families, being vigilant to proactively assess and meet their needs.
- Partnership – We strive to develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our donors, volunteers, community, and guests through open and honest communication of our successes and needs and recognition of their participation, knowing that without their valued, trusted, and passionate involvement this work could not exist.
- Team – We work as one to achieve the mission of RMHC-RRV, respecting and building on the unique roles, talents and professionalism of each member of the team and united in our commitment to provide our families with exceptional service.
To decrease injuries and fatalities through collaborative and preventative partnership efforts. Safe Communities Coalition of the Red River Valley is a gathering of public and private agencies that share a common interest in injury and trauma prevention through resources, education, and information to the ever-changing community.
Enhance the lives of our patients, families and area communities through High Quality Healthcare and Service.
- Provide high quality care that is measured and continuously improved.
- Provide individualized care that exceeds expectations of those we serve.
- Strengthen partnerships with providers to enhance coordination of care and improve system performance.
- Be a steward of resources.
- Commit to service excellence.
- Be a vital contributor to our area communities.
- Recognize the value of each employee and provide opportunities for personal growth and development that complement the needs of the organization.
The mission of the Sanford Health Foundation is to "strengthen relationships that foster philanthropy: the love of humankind."
The mission of the Sanford Health Foundation Hillsboro is to encourage and secure voluntary gifts and donations to support the mission of Sanford Hillsboro.
We treat preschool children (2-7 years) with speech/communication disorders to prepare them for successful entry and participation in their elementary and high school years. All treatment is entirely free to the patient and his/her family. Evaluation of need, and subsequent treatment is provided by ND licensed Sanford Medical Speech Pathologists. Required-- that the parent(s) or guardians will bring the child to a specially designed treatment facility located at the Fargo Masonic Center. Treatment session appointments day or evening to accomodate family schedules.
our mission to assist physically challenged individuals to gain greater independence and autonomy by use of a trained and certified assistance dog, and to do so without adding excessive financial burden to those using our program.
To develop a network of people for the purposes of promoting humane and responsible pet ownership and, being advocates for stray or abandoned animals in need of care.
Shiloh Christian School is a private, interdenominational school established to provide students with “Academic Excellence on a Christian Foundation,” teaching them to know, love and SERVE God!
"Flooding Hearts with a River of Grace"
Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice, our Benedictine Core Values, guide us every day as we deliver senior housing and senior care.
We’re headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota. As one of the largest Catholic senior care organizations in the United States, Benedictine Health System owns approximately 40 senior care communities in Minnesota, North Dakota, Missouri, Wisconsin, South Dakota and Illinois.
To inspire exceptional student achievement by teaching the total person and foster the following of Christ in an environment inspired by the Gospel spirit, as taught by the Catholic Church.
The mission of St. Joseph's Area Health Services Foundation is to raise
philanthropic support and awareness to enhance our healing ministry now and for the future, serving all in our diverse communities with excellence and quality health care.
For more information on our mission statement, please visit http://www.stjoesmhdschool.com/who-we-are/why-we-exist/
St Joseph’s Social Care, a Catholic Charity, provides assistance to individuals and families in need without regard to race, religion or national origin.
Meeting basic needs, St Joseph’s inspires hope and empowers persons to reach their fullest potential.
St Joseph’s advocates for those in need, promotes their dignity and self-worth, and strives to walk with them, learn from them, and see in them the presence of God.
by Providing Quality Care that
Enhances the Dignity and Respect
of each Person we Serve."
Providing education, advocacy and supports to children and adults with disabilities to foster empowerment and full inclusion in the community.
The mission of The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society is to share God's love in word and deed by providing shelter and supportive services to older persons and others in need, believing that "In Christ's Love, Everyone is Someone."
The mission of the Housing with Supports Program is to ensure that individuals who struggle with Mental Illness, and those persons who imminently face homelessness in Detroit Lakes.
The Minot Salvation Army assists area residents in emergencies and offers a wide range of ongoing basic needs services, including grocery help from our food pantry. Aid is provided to anyone in need without discrimination. In addition, we operate a Salvation Army Store during the week, and our officers lead worship services every Sunday.
At Theatre B, we value:
- Creative work of high artistic integrity.
- A healthy ensemble and intentional family.
- The ongoing development of emerging artists and displaced professionals.
- Thought-provoking art as inspiration for social action.
- Stewardship of all resources.
- Theatre as an integral part of a healthy cultural community.
Preserve the values and traditions of the Old West embodied in the pioneer cattle town of Medora and the "Bully Spirit" of Theodore Roosevelt. Present opportunities for visitors to relive their patriotic heritage and be educated and inspired through interpretive programs, museums and attractions that focus on the Old West and the life of Theodore Roosevelt in the Badlands. Serve the traveling public, providing for their comfort while visiting Historic Medora and Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
Three Rivers Crisis Center exists to eliminate the domestic violence and sexual abuse that is prevalent in our society. We are committed to providing crisis intervention and counseling services to victims of personal violence and to promoting education and prevention programs that are catalysts for change in societal attitudes and behaviors.
"Empowering Youth through Fitness and Gymnastics"
TNT Kid’s Fitness & Gymnastics is organized for the purpose of providing all boys and girls, regardless of age, financial, mental or physical ability the opportunity to experience the benefits of gymnastics and fitness while becoming part of our family of athletes. The officers, directors, staff and volunteers are committed to helping children to reach full potential through utilization of exercise or the sport of gymnastics to encourage expanded opportunities.
Total quality comprehensive healthcare.Caring and Compassionate health services for patients, residents, families, and healthcare workers.Medical care for all life stages delivered by a professional and expert healthcare team.Commitment to our communities to maintain and ensure the ongoing provision of quality health services.
To heal, strengthen and empower through traditional medicine
Our vision is to organize sustainable and culturally diverse healing spaces that incorporate elements of traditional medicine such as, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Organize sustainable and diverse healing spaces that incorporate elements of traditional medicine such as, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition and lifestyle for populations affected by trauma
- Offer non-verbal treatments for acute, chronic and generational distress
- Stay true to patients’ cultural traditions
- Provide support and relief during natural disasters and community suffering
- Educate communities with traditional medical techniques to empower them through life’s journey
The mission of Trollwood Performing Arts School is simple, “…to inspire those we serve through the arts to realize their full potential and be a positive influence in the global community.”
The mission of Unity Medical Center Foundation is to solict and secure voluntary gifts and donations to support the mission of Unity Medical Center.
University of Jamestown is a community dedicated to the development of wholeness in our students.
We adhere to a curriculum of academic excellence which balances the ideals of the liberal arts tradition and sound professional preparation. Our Christian tradition encourages an atmosphere of self-discipline, responsibility, and concern for the continuing growth of the individual.
The mission of Vessel Christian Foundation is to connect caring financial contributors with organizations that are developing and implementing Christ-centered, thoroughly Biblical, culturally relevant, and emotionally healthy programs and services where people's needs may be truly met.
Villa Maria inspired by the Sisters of Mary of the Presentation, serves those in our care with respect and compassion as we strive to fulfill the healing mission of Jesus.
Relationships are purposely developed and nurtured among residents, families, staff, and community. Consistent relationships between residents and staff build trust and enhance continuity of care.
Environment is homelike, offering Christ-like hospitality to enhance socialization, independence, and dignity.
Stewardship is using responsibly all of our God-given gifts.
People-directed Care honors residents' choices, encourages them to maintain control of their lives and preserves their human dignity.
Ethical Care is guided by the Ethical & Religious Directives for Catholic Healthcare Services in all our decision-making. We act on behalf of justice for all, especially for the poor and the most vulnerable in society.
Compassion calls us to love and respect those in our care as Jesus would, recognizing the individuality of each person and responding to their physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs.
Teamwork commits us to the common good by serving with Spirit-filled joy and integrity. All team members are individually responsible for promoting an atmosphere of service and open communication among residents, family and staff.
"The vision of Welcome House is end homelessness among families and children."
The West Fargo Park District’s Mission is to provide opportunities for its citizens to enjoy their leisure time in our public programs, facilities, and parks that:
- Contribute to the physical, mental, and social development of our citizens
- Contribute to the quality of community life
- Meet citizens needs and interests through quality services at a reasonable price
B) To do each and every act necessary and incidental to the carrying out of the above and foregoing purposes.
Our mission is to change the lives of women by educating them to make life-affirming choices that will have a positive effect on their future, their families and the community in which they live.
At Youthworks we provide support services to youth and their families to meet goals for strong, healthy relationships.